- Create a new blank documnent in Publisher with a A4 landscape page size.
- Insert a rounded rectangle shape from the Autoshapes menu like this one.
- Select the rectangle by left click and copy it to the clipboard with the shortcut control-c.
- Paste copies of the rectangle using control-v, so that 4 bookmarks fit on your page.
- Insert text boxes for your text and picture frames for your graphics. Insert text and graphics which reflect your theme.
- Group items.
- Check your work.
- Print 1 copy.
- Cut out your favourite and laminate it .
- Cut out and use your bookmark.
Challenge for experts:
- Design two sided bookmarks by designing two pages which when printed in duplex with a flip on the short side line up.
- These will only be laminated if the two sides match exactly.
Cut out and laminate.